Enrollment Settings and Managing Users
These FAQs explain the basics of enrollment, including issues related to adding users, merging rosters, crashers, extension students, and guests.
- How do I join two different rosters together in one site? (Merge rosters)
- How do I delete an unused course site (to merge my rosters)?
- Groups and Groupings
- How do I add a user with a UCSBnetID to my course?
- How do I add a Teaching Assistant to my course site?
- How do I add a non-UCSB participant to my GauchoSpace course site?
- Participant Roles in GauchoSpace
- How do I add users to my Project Site?
- Open University and Extension Students in GauchoSpace
- Allow all GauchoSpace users access to your course site
- How do I allow a course crasher to view my GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I allow a select few course crashers to view my GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I allow all GauchoSpace users to view my course site and provide an option for course crashers to become a participant in my course?
- How do I remove/unenroll course crashers from my GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I remove a participant from my GauchoSpace course site?