GauchoSpace Support Updates
Extension Students: help on logging in to Extension GauchoSpace courses can be found in their help center: Extension Help Center.
Accessing Older Course Sites: Students generally have access to course sites for the current quarter (Spring 2017) and one previous quarter (Winter 2017). See more info here.
Don't see your current course site, or can't log in to GauchoSpace? Look at the FAQ section of the Student Resource Guide for help.
Course Site Creation for Summer 2017 is now enabled. See more info here.
Visit the Collaborate Faculty Resource Center (Kerr Hall 1110) for drop-in assistance with GauchoSpace. Open Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm.
- ★ Faculty Resource Guide
- ★ Roadmap and Recent Updates to GauchoSpace
- Highlights of the Winter 2017 GauchoSpace Update
- How do I create my GauchoSpace course site for this quarter or next?
- Instructors: I can't see my GauchoSpace course site
- How do I make my GauchoSpace course site visible or invisible to students?
- ★ Student Resource Guide
- ★ Students: I don't see my GauchoSpace course site.
- Students: How do I register my i>Clicker?
- How do I add the i>Clicker block to My Home page in GauchoSpace?
- Students: How long can I access my GauchoSpace course site?
- Students: How do I see my grades in GauchoSpace?
- How do I import materials from another GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I add formatted text to my GauchoSpace site?
- Instructors: How can I update my email in GauchoSpace?
- How do I see a list of my currently enrolled students?
- Instructors: How long can I access my GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I change my course dates for my GauchoSpace site?
- How do I join two different rosters together in one site? (Merge rosters)
- How do I delete an unused course site (to merge my rosters)?
- Groups and Groupings
- How do I add a user with a UCSBnetID to my course?
- How do I add a Teaching Assistant to my course site?
- How do I add a non-UCSB participant to my GauchoSpace course site?
- Assignment Reference Guide
- How do I grade/provide comments for an assignment?
- How do I download all my students' assignment submissions at once?
- How do I change the way the assignment files download?
- How do I upload multiple assignment response files at one time?
- How can I sort submitted assignments by sections/groups?
- Setting Up a Gradebook in GauchoSpace
- How do I add a grade item to the GauchoSpace gradebook?
- How do I delete a grade item from the gradebook?
- How do I add a category in my gradebook?
- How do I edit a Gradebook item or category?
- How can I add extra credit in the gradebook?
- Best Practices: Assignments
- Assignment Best Practices: Selecting a submission type
- Best Practices: Assignment Grading Workflow
- Best Practices: Quizzes
- Best Practices: Creating a Poll
- Best Practices: Creating a Survey
- Progress Bar Reference Guide
- How do I set up my i>Clicker to easily integrate with the gradebook in GauchoSpace?
- How can I embed a video in my GauchoSpace course site?
- How do I use Zoom in my GauchoSpace course site?
- Database Reference Guide
- Book Reference Guide