Requesting LSIT's Statistical Software for Data Science can be done using the STATA Request form.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students will only need to provide the following:
- Department of Study (for STATA use)
- Licenses needed
- If you're using personal or UCSB owned equipment
- Operating System of your computer
Staff, Faculty, Contractor, Post-Doc or Research staff, will need to provide additional information to receive a copy of this software such as:
- Recharge Account String (such as your fund, cost type, cost center and project code)
- Your department's purchaser or fund manager
If you do not have this information please reach out to your Department's business officer, fund manager, or purchaser to confirm this info.
For the fiscal year of 2022-23, departments will not be charged.
- Software versions other than SE will not be covered under this licensing agreement. If participating departments require licensing for other software versions (MP/BE), the cost will be the sole responsibility of that department.