To login to Student Success Hub:
You must already have an account created by a system administrator. Have your supervisor send an email to email@example.com with confirmation that you have completed FERPA training to have an account created.
- Open a browser (Chrome preferred)
- Visit: https://ucsb.force.com/peeradvisors
- Enter your UCSBnetID and credentials
- Authenticate via Duo MFA by using the push or sms method
- (If you have not enrolled a device with Duo, do so using these instructions)
Once you have completed the steps above, you should be logged in and able to access the peer advisor Student Success Hub application. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.