Getting Ready For Fall Update
August 25 2022
- Duo MFA Support (Live August 10, 2022)
- Dining Cams
- Access Card/Meal Swipe
- Canvas LMS
- Box Cloud Storage
- Waitz (Library crowd/traffic monitor)
- Google Calendar
- Health Portal
- Map changed to new UCSB-hosted map
- GauchoPrint now links to GauchoPrint home page
- Improved Linking Behavior
- Users should now only need to login once per session to access select services
- GauchoSpace, Canvas, Box, AccessCard, Shoreline, and Student Health improved
- Google Mail and Calendar linking similarly improved but behavior still sub optimal. Work continues.
- Several minor graphical updates to tiles.
Returned to Development Features
- Schedule Timetable - Not working as preferred. Will return once improved.
- Previous GauchoSpace link retired. Service now broken into two for LMS transition
- Previous Bridge Map retired. Redundant with new service. Android users unable to properly use previous version.
- Previous Student Health retired. Depreciated.
- Previous GauchoPrint retired. Depreciated.
- Covid Info retired. Redundant with new Health Portal
- Dark mode
- Improved connection to Google products
- Improved linking behavior with GOLD (Winter 2023 tentatively)