You can link your GauchoSpace course to your corresponding Course Reserves with the UCSB Library ARES system through the steps below. This will allow students to use this link to quickly and easily open the Course Reserves for your course from GauchoSpace.
1. Login to GauchoSpace and go to the desired course site.
2. Turn Editing on and click on “Add an activity or resource” in the desired section of the course to place the ARES Course Reserve link.
3. Select the “All” tab from the Activity chooser.
4. Select the External tool.
5. Give the activity a name such as "Course Reserves", then use the Preconfigured tool drop-down menu and select "ARES", then click on "Save and display" at the bottom of the page.
6. Click the link to open in a new window.
7. You should then see the Course Reserves interface with your course listed in it.
If you see a error page such as in the screenshot below, please submit a help ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to have this fixed, please include the course you are having the error with.