GauchoSpace allows students to take online quizzes. These instructions show how to check that you have successfully saved answers for every quiz question and successfully submitted your quiz.
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. Navigate to the week or topic, click the quiz, and answer the questions.
3. Click Finish Attempt. This will take you to the Summary of attempt page. Here, you can:
- Review quiz questions and see their status and which ones have been answered.
- Answer saved = An answer was successfully saved for this question.
- Not yet answered = No answer was saved for this question
- Incomplete answer = For questions with multiple parts, a partial answer was saved.
- Click on a question number to be taken to that question to review your answer.
4. When you are ready to submit your quiz, click Submit all and finish
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your submission. Click Submit all and finish to submit your quiz for grading.
- Depending on how your instructor has set up the quiz, you may be able to see more detailed information (such as your score on the quiz):