Depending on your instructor's preference, GauchoSpace may allow you to submit assignments online. These instructions cover how to check that you have successfully submitted your assignment and uploaded the correct file:
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. Navigate to the week or topic where the assignment is located and click the assignment name.
3. This will take you to the Submission status page. Here, you can:
- See the Submission status. If the file was successfully uploaded, you will see "Submitted for grading".
- Once graded, you can view feedback and grades
- View the Assignment Submission
- If a file was uploaded, you can click on the file to download it.
- If online text was submitted, you can view the text submitted.