This article is part of the GauchoCast Editing Series. For more editing topics, please visit the GauchoCast Editing Overview page.
You can rename a video for any session that you own (assigned "Creator" role). There are two ways to change the name of a video.
Change the Name of a Video from the Video Editor
- Open the Video Editor.
- Single-click on the title at the Top Toolbar. This will allow you to edit the text.
Change the Name of a Video from the Settings Menu
- Access the video settings menu by hovering over the video and selecting "Settings."
- Alternatively, you may click on the "Settings" gear icon from the Top Toolbar found in the Video Editor.
- In the "Settings" menu, select the "Overview" tab and change the name of your video by selecting "Edit."
- Edit the video name here and click "Save" to apply changes.