Signing Into an iClicker Student Account
- Navigate to the iClicker Student (previously known as "iClicker Reef") web app login page. Alternatively, you may download the iClicker Student mobile app ("iClicker Reef") from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Scroll down and select "Sign in through your campus portal," on the app or click on the "Select your Institution" drop-down menu on the web login page.
- Look through the list of schools and select "University of California Santa Barbara."
- You'll be directed to sign in through the UCSB Single-Sign-On page using your UCSBnetID credentials. After logging in, move to the next section to learn how to connect your iClicker Cloud account with your instructor's iClicker course.
Linking your iClicker Cloud Account to a Canvas Course
- Alternatively, you may search for your instructor's course (after they've created it) by clicking on the "Plus" icon on the top right side of the page, selecting "University of California" under "Find Your Institution," and then finally typing in the instructor's or course name.
- Move on to the next section to learn how to use iClicker Cloud in class.
Participating in Class using iClicker Cloud/Reef
- To participate in class iClicker sessions, you can simply login to the iClicker Cloud/Reef website or use the mobile app.
- Select your course. If there is an active session available, you will be given the option to "Join."
- If successful, you will land on the "Checked In" confirmation page.
- When your instructor begins a poll or other question type, you will receive a screenshot of your instructor's question and available answer choices. You may then mark your answer through the iClicker website or mobile app.