Your UCSB DocuSign account uses your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu email address as the unique identifier and to log-in. After you have [logged in to DocuSign], you may want to update your Profile with your UCSB information and add a signature. This article will go into these processes.
Update your profile
- On the DocuSign home page, click on “Edit” to the right of MY DOCUSIGN ID
- On the Personal Information page, enter your company and department name, job title and contact information as you scroll down the page
Create your Signature
You can have more than one signature. The following also describes how to change signatures during the signing process.
At the bottom of the Personal Information page, click on “+ Add New” hyperlink to create your signature
- Verify the spelling of your name/initials
- Click on the DRAW tab link
- Add your name and initial signatures
- Desktop: use your mouse to sign
- Tablet or Mobile: use stylus or finger to sign
UCSB DocuSign is administered by the Process Innovation Team.