To become a UCSB DS Author, please watch the following self-paced webinars through DocuSign University. After you have completed the webinars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and UCSBnetID. We will then promote you in DocuSign giving you all the permissions of a UCSB Docusign Author.
To become a UCSB DS Author, please watch the following self-paced courses at DocuSign University.
Create and Manage eSignature Templates (docusign.com)
Create and Manage DocuSign PowerForms
To access the materials:
- Click on the link for the lesson.
- Click the blue link to Sign In.
- Select eSignature-Rooms-CLM option.
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu and click Continue.
- This will route you to the UCSB Single-Sign-On.
- Log-in with your UCSBnetID credentials (username and password).
- Click on applicable course and select Register.
- Once finished, click on the Start Course button.
Once you enroll in a course, they will remain in your DocuSign University account and you can return to them from your DocuSign University Dashboard. We do not have access to your DocuSign University account so please notify us once you have completed the required training.
We also have a DocuSign Toolkit available in Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zScoMWroZlXLbKypj9inTcI58BhinTtq?usp=sharing which will provide you with the documents and training resources that we create.