To become a UCSB DS Author, please watch the following self-paced webinars through DocuSign University. After you have completed the webinars, please email email@example.com with your full name and UCSBnetID. We will then promote you in DocuSign giving you all the permissions of a UCSB Docusign Author.
- Go to DocuSign University.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Click on the Log in with your DocuSign Account button.
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu email address and click Continue.
- This will route you to the UCSB Single-Sign-On homepage. (Note: If you are logged in to another UCSB service, you may not see this step).
- Log-in with your UCSBnetID credentials (UCSBnetID and password).
- Click on one of the webinars below or search using the "Search content in the platform" text box.
- Once you Enroll in a course, it will remain in your DocuSign University account.
- Getting started with Sending Templates (8 courses): If you have already viewed the courses on sending envelopes, you can skip to “Getting Started with Templates” and view the courses from that point.
- Getting Started with DocuSign PowerForms: After reviewing this course, you will be able to: describe the features and benefits of using PowerForms, plan, design, and create a template for a PowerForm, create a PowerForm, and use and distribute a PowerForm.
If you plan on using PowerForms, we recommend that you also watch the following course.
- Manage PowerForms and PowerForm Responses: After reviewing this course, you will be able to: identify ways to edit your PowerForms, change the PowerForm sender, manage PowerForm responses, and bypass the PowerForm Signer Information Page.