The UCSB DocuSign Demo account is a developer account that is identical to the settings in the UCSB DocuSign Production account with some added features. When building a new template, you can use this account for testing, including sending envelopes. Once you have finished testing, you will download your template and upload it to the Production environment. Related topics: [Download and Upload a Template in DocuSign.]
- Navigate to demo.docusign.net.
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu and click Continue.
- Click Company Login. Note: do not enter a password.
- You should be redirected to UCSB's Single Sign-On log-in screen.
- Enter your UCSBnetID and UCSBnetId password and click Login. Note: If you are signed into Box or any other SSO connected service, you will automatically be rerouted to your DocuSign main page without re-entering your credentials.
Anyone is welcome to create their own DocuSign Developer Account to create a sandbox, learn more about the DocuSign API and other features.