The filter options on the left hand column of GauchoCast are specific to your account. If you are unsure of what others see, logout of your account then browse gauchocast.hosted.panopto.com for a "neutral" view. Alternatively, you may open a private/incognito window.
The custom user views are:
- Home - For the time being, this page should be blank by default.
- My Folder- Videos that you have created will appear here. This folder cannot be shared, but videos within the folder may be shared individually.
- Shared with Me- This filter will display any videos that have been explicitly shared with you.
- Everything- This filter displays any videos that you have access to. This includes content from "My Folder," "Shared with Me," and publicly accessible videos created by other users at UCSB. Videos here are not viewable by "everyone" as this view is specific to the user.
- Note - you may want to verify your video permissions
- Browse- This will bring up a window that displays all folders you have access to
still have questions? firstname.lastname@example.org