There are two ways to change the preview image of your video. Option 1 involves uploading an image from your device. Option 2 involves selecting an image from your existing video.
Option 1- upload an image from your device
- Create the title slide and save it to your computer as a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, or .bmp.
- Hover over the selected video and select 'settings'
- In the 'settings' window, click the "edit" button next to the preview image
- Choose your saved file from step 1. The file name will appear next to the 'choose file' button. Click 'save'
- Your Preview Image has been changed
Option 2 - Select an image from your existing video.
- Hover over the video you would like to edit, and select 'Edit'
- In the video editing tool, move the play bar to the preferred image
- Click the ellipsis icon and select set primary or set secondary as preview image. note- primary or secondary refer to the video stream being selected
- Your image has been changed. Please allow a little time for video reprocessing.
Still have questions? firstname.lastname@example.org