Gauchospace offers you the "Panopto Atto Editor" which allows you to use your Gauchocast videos in different types of activities/resources of Gauchospace
In order to add a Gauchocast video to Gauchospace, you need to follow the next steps:
1. In your Gauchospace course "Turn editing on" on the upper-right side of the page.
2. Go to the week of the course you want to use your Gauchocast video to and click on the "Add an activity or resource" option.
3. On the next screen, choose the type of activity you want to create and that will include a Gauchocast video as a resource or as part of the content (for this example, an "assignment" will be used)
4. On the content editor, you will find the "Panopto editor" option (green icon), this will allow you to use your Gauchocast videos in your Gauchospace content/activities.
5. Once you click on the Panopto editor option, the system will allow you to explore your Gauchocast video folder. Browse for the video you want to use for your Gauchospace content/activity and then click on "Insert"
6. Next, the activity/content editor will show you the Gauchocast video added to the content/activity
7. Once you complete setting up your content or activity, make sure to save the changes.