When you add the GauchoCast block on GauchoSpace, a course folder is automatically generated in GauchoCast. Please add the GauchoCast block on GauchoSpace before attempting to access your course folder.
Accessing on the GauchoCast website.
- Visit https://gauchocast.hosted.panopto.com/ and sign in.
- Once signed in, navigate to the “Browse” tab on the left hand side of the site.
- From the “Browse” tab, you should find your course folder under the “My Folders” section. Click your course folder to open.
- To access your course folder settings, click the “cog” icon in the upper right hand corner.
Accessing your GauchoCast course folder through GauchoSpace.
- Navigate to your GauchoCast block on your GauchoSpace course site.
- Under the section titled “Links,” click the “course settings.”
- Clicking “course settings” will redirect you to your course folder settings on the GauchoCast website. You may click the “X” icon to close your settings and land in your course folder.
If you have any questions, then submit a help ticket by emailing email@example.com.