Temp Integration Folder
The “Temp Integration Folder” has appeared in a number of courses on GauchoCast and is a byproduct of our migration to the Cloud. It doesn't appear to affect the function of the folder or how it appears in GauchoSpace. However, we recommend moving the course folder out of the “Temp Integration Folder” and assigning it as a “Top level folder.” This will not impact your sharing settings.
**Note: Moving the course folder into “My Folder” will change your settings.
DO NOT do this.**
- Navigate to your course folder on GauchoCast by clicking on the “Browse” tab on the left hand side of the GauchoCast home page. You will find your course folder under the “My Folders” tab.
- Navigate to your course folder settings by clicking on the “cog” icon. This can be found in the top right corner of the course folder.
- In the “Overview” tab of your course folder settings, you will see a row labeled “Parent Folder.” Click the “Edit” button to reveal a drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select “Top level folder.”
- After selecting “Top level folder,” you may now click save to finish the process.
If you have any questions, then submit a help ticket by emailing email@example.com.