Zoom: Enabling Annotations and Whiteboard
The Annotations and Whiteboard options should be enabled by default but if you’re having trouble accessing these features you should confirm that they are enabled for your account.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal: https://ucsb.zoom.us
- In the navigation panel on the left, click Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click Meeting (Basic) and scroll down until you find Annotation and Whiteboard. Verify that these options are enabled.
- If the settings are disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Turn On to verify the change.
- Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to create a help ticket by sending an email describing your issue to email@example.com