Contrary to other quiz questions, Essay questions need to be graded manually. In order to do so, we recommend following the next steps:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- In the Activities block, click Quizzes.
- Click the appropriate Quiz name.
- Once inside the quiz, go to the "Administration" block and select the "Manual grading" option
5. Once in the next screen, you will be able to grade all the essay questions by clicking on "grade all"
6. On the next screen, you will be able to see the responses of each student to the essay questions. In order to grade each question, click on "Make comment or override points".
7. In the following window, you will be able to give written feedback to the essay and assign its respective points. Do not forget to save the feedback at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you allowed students to attach a file as a response, the attached file will be displayed as in the picture below.