Playing Audio from your computer during a Zoom Meeting
To share computer audio such as YouTube, Pandora, etc. during screen sharing.
1. Open your Zoom meeting
2. Ensure that you are logged in as the Host
3. Click on the green "Share Screen" icon
4. You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application
5. Click the check box in the lower left that says "Share computer sound"
6. Now when you are in screenshare mode it will play all computer sounds to the audience
For Reference here is a video showing how it's done: