If you come across an error in your GauchoCast block that reads “Error retrieving GauchoCast course folder”, You will need to reconnect the GauchoCast course folder to your GauchoCast block.
Please follow these steps to provision or reprovision your GauchoCast block with a course folder:
1. Click the "Turn editing on" button.
2. Go to the GauchoCast block and Click the gear symbol near the upper right corner of the block.
4. Select “Configure GauchoCast block” from the dropdown menu.
5. On the configuration page, click “Add this course to GauchoCast.”
6. You should see a confirmation message that this was successful. Click on "Back to config."
7. Your course should now appear in the dropdown menu. Select the course and save changes.
If you are seeing an error in your GauchoCast block following the GauchoCast and GauchoSpace outage you can fix the error and reconnect your GauchoCast folder through the steps below.
1. Turn "Editing on".
2. Click on the "Settings wheel" on the Gauchocast block.
3. Select "Configure Gauchocast Block" from the drop down list.
4. Find the course from the drop-down menu as shown. If you do not find the course-site, please select the link above to reprovision the course.