Here's how to add an image to a quiz question:
- Ensure the file is in PNG or JPEG format.
- In the quiz question text box click on the option in the text editor to insert an image (pointed out in red below).
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Browse repositories.
- Click Upload a file on the left side. Then, click Choose File.
- Locate the file in your computer's directory and select it. Then, click Upload this file.
- Give the photo a description. Then, click Save image.
- Your image will now appear embedded in the quiz question. As a best practice, we recommend previewing your question from the student perspective to make sure it appears as intended.