To allow extension or different deadlines for a single activity:
In the activity administration block, instructors may allow an extension or additional attempts for individual students by completing the following steps:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Enter the activity in which you would like to grant an extension or different due date.
- In the Administration block, click User Overrides or Group Overrides. If your course has sections, sections are referred to as Groups in GauchoSpace.
- Click Add user override (or Group override).
- Search for the user or group (section) that needs extended time, then highlight the name of that user or group when it appears in the dropdown.
- Adjust the quiz settings as needed for this student. You can change the open or close date/time, or the amount of time allowed on the quiz.
- When finished, click Save. If you need to add extended time for multiple students, click Save and enter another override.