To allow extension or different deadlines for a single activity:
In the activity administration block, instructors may allow an extension or additional attempts for individual students by completing the following steps:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Enter the activity in which you would like to grant an extension or different due date.
- In the Administration block, click User Overrides or Group Overrides. If your course has sections, sections are referred to as Groups in GauchoSpace.
5. Click Add user override (or Group override).
6. Search for the user or group (section) that needs extended time, then highlight the name of that user or group when it appears in the dropdown.
7. Adjust the quiz settings as needed for this student. You can change the open or close date/time, or the amount of time allowed on the quiz.
8. When finished, click Save. If you need to add extended time for multiple students, click Save and enter another override.