A Page resource allows instructors to publish text, images, audio, video, embedded code or a combination of all these directly on GauchoSpace rather than a file that students have to download. How it works is that Page creates a link to a screen that displays content.
Why Publish Directly to GauchoSpace?
- Instructors can make quick edits to text without needing to upload an entirely new file.
- Students can access content without needing to download or open third-party software.
- Text will often be easier to read for students accessing content through a mobile browser.
- Instructors can add hyperlinks to text that can take students to other GauchoSpace pages, GauchoSpace activities (if they have a unique URL), or external webpages.
- Several multimedia formats can be displayed.
How to add a "Page" resource to your course page:
- Click Turn editing on.
- Find the week/topic where you would like to add the label and click Add an activity or resource.
- Under Resources, choose Page and click Add.
- Add content by:
- Typing or paste text content into the page via the online text editor in the "content" box. (You can add formatted or hyperlinked text as well.)
- Add images, audio, or video using the media import buttons in the text editor toolbar.
- Click Save and return to course.
- View content