GauchoPrint is automatically available while connected to the campus network.
PC and Android users
Please run this first-time setup: http://gauchoprint.ucsb.edu:9163/setup
Once you've run this you should be able to connect and use GauchoPrint as normal.
Mac and iOS users
No additional need to install separate drivers as long as you're connected to Eduroam or UCSB Secure Web.
To print, please do the following:
- Select the document to print.
- Click on Print
- Select your printer queue.
- library-queue: Print jobs at the main library.
- collaborate-queue: Print jobs at any of Collaborate's GauchoPrint locations.
- housing-queue: Print jobs at any of Housing's GauchoPrint locations.
- To begin installing the GauchoPrint printers to your device click on this link:
- Follow the instructions on the next page.
- If you should encounter problems please consult the help documentation linked in the download page in point 1 or contact Collaborate support directly.