Sometimes, student grades change intentionally or due to an error in entering grades. In such a situation, an instructor can inspect the history of any particular student’s grades using the Grade History feature available on Gauchospace.
To use this feature, follow the procedure shown below:
1. On your GauchoSpace Course-site, find the “Grades” option under the menu, “This course.”
2. On the new page that opens, click on the tab “Grade History.” (see picture below).
3. In the “Grade history” section, you will first have to select a particular user (student) whose grade history you wish to check using the “Select users” button.
4. Then, you can select a particular grade item and view its history or you can view the grade history for all items by selecting the appropriate option in the “Grade item” drop-down menu.
5. You can select the time window within which the grade change has occurred using the “Date from” and “Date to” options. Click the “enable” buttons next to these options if you wish to specify particular dates. Or you can leave the “enable” buttons unchecked if you wish to view the entire grade history.
6. Finally, click the “Submit” button to view the grade history.
7. The grade history will display the date and time of grade revisions that were made.
You can also check the "Overriden" and "Locked" columns to check for the cause of change (or non-change) of grades.