Google Assignment Assignments allow you to submit files directly from your Google Drive. If your instructor has implemented a Google Assignment on their Gauchospace course site, follow these instructions to upload your file:
1. Click on the link on the course site, and log in with your UCSB gmail account.
2. Click Open in Assignments.
3. Click Add files to upload a file already on your Google Drive. Or, click Create to make a new file on your Google Drive to submit.
4. Click submit when your file is ready. Note that upon submitting, your instructor will have ownership of your file and editing privileges. The ownership will be transferred back to you after it is graded.
5. At any time, you can click Unsubmit to change your submission. However, note that the instructor is able to see the time and content of your change.