Your Outlook U-Mail will disappear a month after your migration date. You will receive warning messages when your Outlook U-Mail will deactivate. From your migration date on, you should be able to login to your Google U-Mail. If you did not opt out of the migration, then all of your past messages in your Outlook U-Mail should be in your Google U-Mail.
Articles in this section
- How are settings in the account transferred?
- How can I get more information on using Google U-Mail?
- How can I organize incoming emails?
- How do I forward my Gmail account to my personal Gmail/email account?
- How do I login into Google U-Mail?
- How do you prevent duplicate emails from merging into previously installed Connect accounts?
- How long do I have my Outlook U-Mail?
- I sent a request to helpdesk and did not get a reply?
- If I already have an issued G Suite Connect account, will I get another G Suite account?
- If I graduated already, will I be given a Connect account to use?