Google U-Mail works like a regular Google Email (Gmail). For more information on tools, shortcuts, and using the Gmail email client go to Gmail Help. However, ignore solutions about changing your password and do not attempt to change your password on the Gmail Sign In page. You can update your UCSBNetID password using the UCSB Identity Manager.
Articles in this section
- How are settings in the account transferred?
- How can I get more information on using Google U-Mail?
- How can I organize incoming emails?
- How do I forward my Gmail account to my personal Gmail/email account?
- How do I login into Googe U-Mail?
- How do you prevent duplicate emails from merging into previously installed Connect accounts?
- How long do I have my Outlook U-Mail?
- I sent a request to helpdesk and did not get a reply?
- If I already have an issued G Suite Connect account, will I get another G Suite account?
- If I graduated already, will I be given a Connect account to use?