No. Connect accounts are only granted to current graduate and undergraduate students because it is included in their student fees. You will still receive deactivation emails in your U-Mail O365 account.
Articles in this section
- How are settings in the account transferred?
- How can I get more information on using Google U-Mail?
- How can I organize incoming emails?
- How do I forward my Gmail account to my personal Gmail/email account?
- How do I login into Googe U-Mail?
- How do you prevent duplicate emails from merging into previously installed Connect accounts?
- How long do I have my Outlook U-Mail?
- I sent a request to helpdesk and did not get a reply?
- If I already have an issued G Suite Connect account, will I get another G Suite account?
- If I graduated already, will I be given a Connect account to use?