If you chose the option to “Keep a copy of forwarded messages,” all messages in your Office 365 account will be migrated to your new Gmail account. If you did not choose the option to keep a copy there will be nothing to migrate. Basically, anything in your Office 365 account will be migrated. On the day your account is migrated to Google, mail forwarding will stop and new messages will be delivered to your new Gmail account.
Articles in this section
- How are settings in the account transferred?
- How can I get more information on using Google U-Mail?
- How can I organize incoming emails?
- How do I forward my Gmail account to my personal Gmail/email account?
- How do I login into Google U-Mail?
- How do you prevent duplicate emails from merging into previously installed Connect accounts?
- How long do I have my Outlook U-Mail?
- I sent a request to helpdesk and did not get a reply?
- If I already have an issued G Suite Connect account, will I get another G Suite account?
- If I graduated already, will I be given a Connect account to use?