Assignment submissions may be downloaded to your computer simultaneously into one .zip folder for offline grading.
Here's how to download all of the assignments into one .zip file:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click on the assignment from the course page.
- Click View all submissions.
- Scroll to the Options subsection. Check or uncheck the Download submissions in folders option that works best for you. This user preference will be remembered for all assignments.
- Option checked: each student's submission is put into a separate folder. This works best if students are submitting multiple attachments for a single submission.
- Uncheck this option: all submissions are downloaded in a single folder. This works best for single file submissions.