For courses with sections or manually-created groups, assignments will be set up with a "Separate Groups" filter so that you can sort the submissions by these groups. This is helpful for allowing TAs to easily grade their own sections.
- From the course page, click on the Assignment.
- In the top left corner, use the Separate groups drop-down to filter assignments by section/group. Then, click Grade.
- Alternatively, click View all submissions.
- There will be a Separate groups drop-down on the right. Select your group/section to filter assignments.
- To download all submissions for a particular section/group, select the group from the drop-down. Then use the Grading action drop-down above and select Download all submissions. For more help with downloading submissions, visit: downloading all assignment submissions.