Using UCSB Box, you can upload files of up to 15GB at a time. Here are a few recommendations:
- For best results, upload one file at a time.
- Internet Explorer has an upload limit that will impede a 15GB upload. We suggest using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best results with UCSB Connect Box.
Another option for large files or bulk uploads:
- The file can be compressed into a smaller file using a compression tool.
- It is also possible to split a large file into several smaller files using similar compression tools.
- Use FTPS to upload the file. You should not use FTP, but encrypted, secure FTP (FTPS) with Box.
- Use Chrome to drag and drop folders into Box.
- Use FTPS to upload a folder (see above).