There are classes available to faculty, staff, and employed students through lynda.com. For more information and a link to lynda.com, please go to Information Technology at UCSB. Log in with your UCSB NetID and password and enjoy learning new software or new features for your current software.
Articles in this section
- Can I borrow media for software titles not purchased through COSL?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I have purchased?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I purchased several years ago?
- Does COSL offer installation assistance?
- I'm a system administrator, how can I set up MATLAB for my labs?
- Is there a class I can take to learn more about a specific software?
- Where can I get ArcGIS software?