Only if you purchase through the UCSB Gateway e-Procurement system or our current reseller. Purchases made through vendors other than the current reseller, cannot be verified; our license agreements have strict rules requiring our correlation of product loans to known purchases. Note that all media is now via download only and no physical media is available to borrow. Download links can be made available for valid license purchasers.
Articles in this section
- Can I borrow media for software titles not purchased through COSL?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I have purchased?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I purchased several years ago?
- Does COSL offer installation assistance?
- How do I get an Adobe Creative Cloud Software License? (Creative Suite, Illustrator, etc.)
- I'm a system administrator, how can I set up MATLAB for my labs?
- If I choose to order physical media, when will I get it?
- Is there a class I can take to learn more about a specific software?
- Where can I get ArcGIS software?