Software for some older versions are available for download. if the software is not older than two versions prior to the current version available. Please reference your order number on all requests. COSL retains records of all its orders and will provide downloads for past customers (provided we are able to correlate the order to the person making a request). Please note, however, software is updated on a regular basis and COSL may only retain one previous version of a product. Very old versions may not be available after a period of time.
Articles in this section
- Can I borrow media for software titles not purchased through COSL?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I have purchased?
- Can I borrow the media for software titles I purchased several years ago?
- Does COSL offer installation assistance?
- I'm a system administrator, how can I set up MATLAB for my labs?
- If I choose to order physical media, when will I get it?
- Is there a class I can take to learn more about a specific software?
- Where can I get ArcGIS software?