The default text editor contains seven font color choices and one color picker tool. With the color picker, you can create and select a custom font color for your text.
To select a custom font color in GauchoSpace follow the steps listed below:
1. Most large text fields in GauchoSpace include a text editor menu with options for changing font size or color, adding external links, etc.
2. In the text field, type your text.
3. Highlight the text for which you would like to change the color.
4. Select the More font colors icon, and then select the color picker.
5. This will open a new window with a color wheel that you can click and customize.
6. Once you have selected your desired color, click Submit.