Exporting Grades from GauchoSpace
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- In the Administration Block, click Grades.
- Click the Export tab. This will take you to the default tab (Excel) to export.
- De-select any grade items or categories you do not want in the spreadsheet.
- Under Export format options, choose the desired Grade export display types (Real, Percentage, Letter). Note: You will need letter grades selected if you are exporting for upload to egrades.
- Click Download.
Exporting Letter Grades
To export letter grades for the course:
- Expand the "Export Format options" tab, and select the desired Grade export display types as "Letter".
- Click Download. This will export student's letter grades with the correct calculations as an Excel sheet.
For instructions on uploading grades to the gradebook, please see this article: