There are times when students need additional accommodations required by the DSP program or in times when unexpected emergencies or illness occur. If enabled in the quiz settings, instructors may allow additional quiz attempts for individual students by completing the following steps:
- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Enter the quiz in which you would like to grant another attempt.
- In the Quiz Administration block, click User Overrides.
- Click Add user override.
- Search for the user who needs additional attempts, then highlight the name of that user when it appears in the search results.
7. To allow extended time: change the open and/or close date of the quiz if necessary. Adjust the time limit as necessary for the student to complete the quiz.
8. To allow additional attempts: Use the Attempts allowed drop-down menu to select the number of attempts you wish to offer this student.
9. When finished, click Save. If you need to add additional attempts for multiple students, click Save and enter another override.