If you are using the category setting Exclude empty grades, you will generally want to insert zeros for any assignments or activities that were not completed by students.
The easiest way to insert zeros for an assignment or activity is by using Single view in the gradebook.
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. Click on Gradebook Setup in the Administration block.
3. Click on the Single view tab.
4. Choose the grade item into which you would like to insert zeros for empty grades.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
6. Check the Perform bulk import box and leave 0 as the number set to insert.
7. Click Update.
Note: If you have a lot of students, you will need to do this for each page in Single view.