Note: This setting does not affect students who use i>Clicker.
The i>Clicker integration software seamlessly integrates your i>Clicker student response system with the gradebook in GauchoSpace. Using this software has two major advantages:
- Getting the roster and sending grades to GauchoSpace is all automated in igrader.
- Students register their i>Clickers on GauchoSpace.
To get started with i>Clicker:
- Download the new i>Clicker software with a direct integration to the gradebook in GauchoSpace.
- Once you download the software, go through the Instructions for Integrating i>clicker with GauchoSpace for assistance in setting up the software.
- For more technical and pedagogical information, visit Instructional Development's page on getting started using i>Clicker at UCSB.
i>Clicker Sync to Feedback
Some instructors prefer to upload their i>Clicker scores to the 'feedback' section of in grade items, rather than as grade scores. This setting enables uploading as feedback.
To enable or disable this feature:
1. On your Gauchospace Home page/Course Overview, click Edit my profile.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Application preferences, click the "i>Clicker sync to feedback" checkbox and Update profile.