- Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click on the name of the assignment for which you wish to add a due date.
- In the Administration block, click Edit Settings.
- In the Availability subsection check the Enable box in the Due Date field. Change the due date setting to the date you would like the assignment to be due.
- Click Save and return to course.
Note: A due date will still allow students to submit assignments beyond the due date, but they will be marked as late.
You can also set a a cut-off date, which is the point at which students will no longer be allowed to submit the assignment. For more information on Assignment settings, visit the Assignment Reference Guide.