Faculty and staff email listings in GauchoSpace are populated by the information in the Campus Directory. To change the email displayed there, you can log in to the UCSB Identity Editor and update your directory information. Please note that you can't edit the email field in your user profile on GauchoSpace.
You will need to follow a few steps to change your email address:
- Log in to https://secure.identity.ucsb.edu/editor/
- Add your new email address in the "Primary Business E-Mail" section.
- Also on this page (4th item) change the "UCSB E-Mail Address" to "use my primary."
- Click on Update Entry and then log out.
Wait 10-20 minutes for this to update, then:
- Log in to GauchoSpace at: https://gauchospace.ucsb.edu/
- On your My home page, in the UCSB Course Overview block, click directly on your email address.
- Select your new email address to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save Changes.