The Gauchospace course description is used to detail the nature and content of the course. The information contained in "Course summary" is displayed in the list of courses. This information is especially helpful for course crashers, who can view these details while searching for classes. Additionally, the Gauchospace course search checks the course summary text (in addition to course names). The "course image" contained within the course's Description is what will appear on enrolled users' Gauchospace homepage on the course card.
To update your Gauchospace course site description and image, follow the steps listed below.
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. In the Administration block, click Edit Settings.
3. In the Course Summary field, edit the existing text or enter the new description.
4. To add a course image, click the "Add file" button or drag-and-drop a file into the image window.
Note: The maximum file size for is 256MB and the image should be in .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG format.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.