In order to backup your Gauchospace course site resources make sure to follow the steps listed below:
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. In the Administration Block, click Backup.
3. By default this option includes activities, blocks, and filters, but not user data. Review the checked boxes and check empty boxes to include those items or uncheck boxes to exclude those items from the backup.
4. At the bottom of the page, click Next.
5. Review and uncheck anything you do not want backed up.
6. At the bottom of the page, click Next.
7. On the Confirmation and review page you have an option to change the file name.
8. If you have no changes, click Perform backup at the bottom of the page.
9. You will receive a green message that states: The backup file was successfully created.
10. Click Continue.
11. At the bottom of the page, there is a User private backup area where you can confirm that your backup file was saved. From there, you can download the file to your computer or restore your course at another time.
NOTE: The backup will be in a .mbz format. You can change the extension to .zip to access the files. The files will be in xml format. If you are wanting to download a zip file that will store all of your course site information into a very easy folder/file structure for everyday access this is not the solution for you. The best solution for you would be to manually download the necessary files and save them on your own computer.