Please note that not every instructor uses GauchoSpace each quarter and the instructor controls when the site is made available to students.
If you don't see your course site, there might be a few reasons why:
- You need to log in with your UCSBnetID and password.
- You enrolled via GOLD within the last 8 hours, and the data hasn't yet synchronized with GauchoSpace. It takes about 4-8 hours from when you add a class via GOLD for you to have access to the GauchoSpace course site.
- Your instructor may not have created a GauchoSpace course site yet, or may not be using GauchoSpace for this course.
- Your instructor might not have made the course available to students or they may have temporarily hidden it from student view. If you have been explicitly told by the instructor that you should have access to materials to the GauchoSpace course site, send us a help request and we'll notify the instructor that the course isn't available to students and provide instructions on how to activate it.
- You are an Open University/Extension student and need to be manually added to a site.