There are several ways to submit a written assignment through GauchoSpace, depending on your Instructor's preference. This Help Desk article explains how to locate an assignment dropbox and how to submit an assignment by uploading a file submission or by using an online text submission box.
1. Log in to GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
2. Navigate to the week or topic where the assignment is located and click the assignment name.
3. On the next page, you will see information about the assignment and your own submission status. To complete an assignment, click the Add submission button.
4. To submit an assignment file, drag and drop a document from your computer's desktop or file navigator into the file submissions section. Double check that you have saved your document in the requested file type (ex. saving a Word document as a PDF).
If you see a text box instead of the Upload a file option, you can type directly into the Online text box. Note: If you are required to type out your response in an Online text box, we recommend drafting your entry in a word processor such as Microsoft Word and then pasting your completed response into the GauchoSpace text box. GauchoSpace times out after 90 minutes, meaning that unsaved work will be lost.
5. Click Save changes.
6. If you need to modify your assignment before the due date, navigate back to the assignment and click Edit submission at the bottom of the Submission Status page.