If you are a Teaching Assistant who has been asked to manage a course site for an instructor, please see this page.
There are a number of ways to seek help for GauchoSpace. Technical help can be found by enrolling in the GauchoSpace Online Orientation site, searching this Help Center, by submitting a Help Ticket, or through the Faculty Resource Center's GauchoSpace Drop-In Support. Pedagogical or instructional support can be found through Instructional Development. Below is more information on each of these options:
- Online Orientation: If you are new to using GauchoSpace as a TA, it may be helpful to enroll yourself in our GauchoSpace Online Orientation site.
- Search the Help Center: Searching the Help Center for an answer is the recommended first option for seeking help. Many of the common questions can be quickly answered through a quick search.
- Submit a Help Ticket: When you submit a help ticket please be thorough in your explanation of the issue you have. We will answer your help ticket within 8 hours during normal UCSB business hours.
- Faculty Resource Center Drop-In Support: If you prefer in-person communication and support, please join us for Drop-In support. Drop-in support is also recommended for questions that require a high degree of visual communication, such as how to organize the gradebook. Drop-in hours for GauchoSpace assistance may be accessed by visiting the Faculty Resource Center:
Kerr Hall 1110
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Instructional Development Support: If you are looking for pedagogical or instructional consultation, UCSB's department of Instructional Development can help. Please visit the Instructional Development website for more information on how to find consultation support.